Thursday 1 September 2016

I'm taking my time on marriage -Yvonne Nelson-cocosista15.blogspot.com

Yvonne who was raised by a single mother said she would not want her children to suffer a similar fate. In a recent interview she revealed that:
“As a kid growing up, it disturbed me not having a father figure around. I don’t want my child to go through the same thing,” 
 Yvonne said the pressure to get married was starting to get to her.
She said though several suitors have come forward, she was being cautious as to who was the most suitable for her.
“I just don’t want to rush into something and then in eight months or in a year, I’m divorced and everyone is talking about it… I want to get it right.”
The beautiful actress, however, expressed optimism that she would find the right man soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment