Tuesday 30 August 2016

Why Huddah Monroe got breast enlargement and why she regrets it now.

Why anyone would submit herself to such cosmetic surgery still beats my imagination.There is a recent report that Huddah got breast enlargement and is now regretting it. You all know who Huddah Monroe is? Incase you don't, let me fill you in. 
According to NB, Huddah Monroe is one of the most famous socialites in Kenya and one with the highest number of followers on social media. She is well known for flaunting her behind and showing lots of skin in various photos. 
It is believed that during Big Brother shower hour the public got a full view of her mammary glands and they thought it was a bit tiny when it got leaked online. And so not long after that she decided to opt for breast enlargement and now she says she regrets it. Here is her full statement:
And on top huh? Two bee stings😂 … This is when I didn’t have tits, I succumbed to the pressure of society because I was under depression due to the videos oF me in Big brother shower hour.
Soooo I ended up getting fat transfer by reducing my butt to get fuller boobs ……………………………….I wouldn’t tell anyone to do the same ! It’s still natural coz it’s my own fat , NO silicone but I will never advice anyone to go under the knife coz of what people think about their bodies , never make irrational decisions ,wait until you are mature enough .I was naive , young and stupid at that time . Love yourself ! Fuck the rest! Experience is the best teacher! Learn some of these things from me …….. ION, how many love the idea of HUDDAHkini? Bodysuits on my snap chat 😝#WCW.#THROWback #2013 #JWMarriottMarquis

No comments:

Post a Comment