Sunday 4 September 2016

#APCOndoPrimaries: “Ondo People Are Bastards and Betrayers…They Collected Over N300million From Me and Gave 44 votes” – Ekungba, APC Guber Aspirant -cocosista15.blogspot.com

Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahah, can't stop laughing oooo


One of the governorship aspirants of the APC in the
just concluded primaries of the party in Ondo State,
Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba came out of the venue of the
primaries ranting, shouting and lamenting, vowing not
to ever render any assistance to Ondo State indigenes
now and in the future.

Why? Ekungba, who hails from Owo LGA of the state
with the winner of the primaries Rotimi Akeredolu, said
with fury and lamentation that the people of Ondo
State collected his money and deceived him by failing
to cast their votes for him in the primaries after
spending millions of naira.
The Owo-born politician was lamenting bitterly to some
journalists after storming out of The Dome, venue of
the party primaries.
Ekungba, before storming out of the Dome was seen on
the podium celebrating with Akeredolu after the latter
was announced winner of the cash and carry election.
He said “I am highly disappointed in the people of
Ondo, they are bastards and betrayers. They deceived
me. I spent over N300million naira on reaching out to
each of the delegates alone. Even before the primaries I
have spent millions of naira. After collecting my money
they gave me just 44votes.”
“From today I will never help any Ondo State indigene,
I’ll rather give out my money to the Hausa beggars on
the street.” Ekungba lamented
Aside Ekungba, about seven other aspirants also
stormed out of the venue of the primaries in anger and
lamentation after losing out in the race where the
highest bidder emerged winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment