Monday 18 July 2016

Voice Nigeria : Chike sings 500miles.

Voice Nigeria is a competition which has really made a huge  impression on the minds of the youth. It is a classy and well organised programme that has been able to bring to the table seasoned singers who are yet to be celebrated.
  You have the judges who are entertainment mega forces that have reached their peak in their musical carreer, singers like team 2baba, team Waje, team Patoranking and team Timi Dakolo. These judges have all come with their swag and really know how to cheer the soon to be recognised talents and they also know how to encourage those who are still getting to find their feet in their musical carreer.
  I actually watched the fourth live show with my 16year old daughter and I must confess I never had so much fun watching a live show on T.V. These guys just brought the house down with their performance and it was so so exciting.
 Waje oh Waje's dress ! I could not stop staring at that dress. Really classy. Chike actually made my day with "500 Miles" and he got Patoranking's nod.
Chike


Waje


No comments:

Post a Comment