Tuesday 12 July 2016

Little boy interviews Kim Kardashian and asks"How are you famous?"


A conversation between Kim Kardashian and a little boy called Sid was recorded on snapchat the same day she was celebrating her new Forbes cover in which she is honoured as a mobile mogul. 
The child started by asking Kim "Are you famous?" 

'I don't know,' she confessed. 'Because I like magazines!'
The  child whose name is Sid wanted to know if Kim was 'famous'. She paused like she was thinking about it before replying: 
'Am I famous? Um, I don't like to use that term.'The little boy then asked, 'How are you famous?' 
'How am I famous?' she stalled. 'That's up for question too!'
The person who was filming the interview helped her out by joking that Kim is famous because 'she's got a big booty'.


No comments:

Post a Comment