Sunday 8 May 2016

MY BOYFRIEND OF FOUR YEARS DUMPED ME AFTER I SAID GENEVIEVE NNAJI MAKES ME WET- RUTH EZE.

Up and coming Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze has disclosed that her boyfriend of four years dumped her after she confided in him about her lustful passion for Genevieve Nnaji, the sultry Nollywood star. This revelation came after she had sworn to be straight and would never be termed a lesbian. she confessed to the Vanguard newspaper that her burning desire would make her have a rethink. Ms Eze said in the interview "Only Genevieve can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! if she tells me to be her partner today, i will confess to God and jump at the offer'.
 The Nollwood star has come up to say that she was being misquoted after the news of her being lesbian made rounds. Ms Eze says Genevieve can never make me wet and that the reporter took it out of proportion. This controversy has made her lose her four year relationship. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment